Got up this morning and I done hurt my head,
forgot the wall that side of the bed.
I got those Boomer. Boomer memory Blues,
lost my short memory, what's my name again? Blues...
Woke up this morning, put my feet in the wrong shoes,
got those Boomer bad concentration Blues.
Got those Boomer. Boomer concentration Blues.
Run out of stuff to put somewhere safe... and lose.
Woke up this morning and found I gotta pee,
why's that happen when I'm dreaming 'bout a PYT?
Got the Boomer. Boomer gotta-go Blues,
gonna get some Depends so next time I might get to choose.
Got up this morning and got into the tub,
losing all my hair now so I don't need a bath plug.
Got the Boomer, Boomer hair-is-goin Blues,
my hair grows OK but location is what I can't choose.
Went to work this morning and I met my new Boss,
she wears Miss Kitty clothes and thinks that I'm a total loss.
Got those Boomer, Boomer can't-retire-just-yet Blues,
I'm older than her Grandpa, she's younger than my blue suede shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment